Organic Yellow Soybean
Certified Gluten-Free and Non-GMO
Organic Yellow Soybean Filipono-Style Spaghetti:
- 100 g Organic Yellow Soybean Pasta cooked al dente
- 100 g ground lean beef
- 200 gram-pouch Filipino style tomato sauce
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)1 medium-sized onion (chopped)
- 1 medium-sized tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp brown sugar1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp Skinny Tomato Ketchup
- 1 cube Skinny Bouillon Cubes
- 1/4 tsp dried basil1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper.
Over medium heat, sauté tomatoes until soft and mushy. Add in garlic and onion. After about a minute, add ground beef and stir for about 8 minutes until the meat is golden brown. Add thyme, basil, paprika and black pepper. Pour the tomato sauce, water, ketchup and bouillon cubes. Stir constantly and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
Set aside and pour the sauce over your cooked noodles, topped with grated cheese.
*** More recipes available on our INSTAGRAM and FB account.